In The News
Leadership and Vision12/15/2016 10:26:00 AM
Gus Gentner and WinCo DoIT has successfully managed many technology projects for internal and external government users. While some of these projects are more expensive and complex than others – on time and on budget have been the outcomes. Some of these projects have included but are not limited to: bidirectional data exchange of offender sentencing data with the Illinois Department of Corrections (IDOC); Court and Case Management (CCM); Child Protection Data Collection (CPDC) application build and deployment for the Administrative Office of Illinois Courts; ready assimilation of court data by Judges; pretrial defendant notification; Voice over IP (VoIP); redundant Gigabit wireless connectivity between the North and Downtown campus; OffenderTrak (OTrak) deployment in Juvenile Detention; automated geocoding for Deputy beats; email and email archiving; IP video surveillance at RBNH, Animal Services and WCHD (Court St); Time and Attendance (labor collection); courtroom docket displays; resilient 10 Gigabit downtown network backbone; deployed public and private wireless in county buildings; deployed emergency notification system(ENS); outstanding fines and fees collections; and many more.
- $6.7M Court and Case Management implementation launched November 2010.
- Collections initiative: Over $9.1M collected in past due Fines and Fees since January 2012.
- Integrated Cherry Valley Police, Loves Park Police, and Corrections into Sheriff’s Records Management System.
- Integrated Winnebago County Health Department into DoIT Support.
- Rockford Airport: infrastructure Support for ABX Air.
- Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority (ICJIA) IDOC bidirectional data exchange.
- E-warrant pilot initiated with the Sheriff and the 17th Judicial Circuit July 2016.
- Online streaming of County Board meetings.
- Supported ACA reporting and 1094/1095 form creation and submission.
- Implemented new permit and tracking system (PINS).